Why My Parents Are Actually the Costanzas
While I was on the phone with my Dad, there was a possum my parents' backyard.
- •Mom: It's huge!
- •Me: So anyway...
- •Dad: Chris, what are you doing?!
- •Mom: I'm just getting it some water!
- •Dad: it doesn't need water! It's a possum!
- •Mom: I can give it some water if I want!
- •Dad: Your mother is going outside. (To my Mom), It's just gonna run away!
- •*sound of sliding door*
- •Mom: I gave him water.
- •Dad: Yeah. What'd he say?
- •Me: Dad I have to go.