WAYS TO PROCRASTINATE ON A SNOW DAY
Final exams were yesterday, the campus is closed today...
- •Drinking coffeeI was listing the complicated coffee drinks I could make, before I just made an americano.
- •Insisting on making the bed
- •Make tacos for breakfastNo, not breakfast tacos, regular black bean tacos.
- •Looking out the window and lamenting that someone needs to shovelNote: there has been no actual shoveling of snow yet.
- •Rearranging all of the Christmas ornaments on the treeThis would be a better form of procrastination if we had more than 17 ornaments.
- •Discussing the ultimate goal of Littlefinger's plans
- •Write a list about the procrastination of the dayStop in the middle to go make more coffee
- •Read emails and organize them for work laterWork adjacent, though devoid of true productivity
- •Follow the cat around the house to better understand his life
- •Brainstorm ways to make the significant other shovel the walk
- •Make more coffee