MY 15 MINUTES OF FAME
I know that The List App has its fair share of properly famous people with genuine claims to fame, but the rest of us have stuff like this. Please add your own.
- •This is my handMy dad was directing the commercial and I was cheap labour.
- •I made 99% of the environments for the original The Sims-even the zebra couch! It's now on permanent display at MOMA. From what I understand I have zero credit at the display. It's a bit like your hand...😕.Suggested by @notme
- •The best pic of The Sims you will ever seeSuggested by @notme
- •I had a 12 second role on Ugly Betty on a bus for 3 hours with Vanessa WilliamsSuggested by @dudleyjoshua
- •Video game avatarI was the real life version of a game NPC. I even wore an outfit. Seriously.Suggested by @duchess
- •I played Young Bedelia in Adult Swim's first live action show Stiff. It didn't make it past pilot. I'm the demon in pink. https://youtu.be/qodPUlkhdfUSuggested by @mallofamanda
- •Appeared in a MTV fan tribute to Fifth HarmonyI actually wrote a whole list about my Brushes with Fame BRUSHES WITH FAME but this one was the most prominentSuggested by @k8mcgarry
- •I was interviewed for a French magazine when I was magnificently pre-pubescent and I showed off my rad wardrobe and sweet moves.Suggested by @maraqpbdc
- •I played Boris Kolenkhov in a faculty production of "You Can't Take It with You" in 1967.Suggested by @reconditioner