MY CHILD WON'T SLEEP: A PLAYLIST
I have been sitting by this cot for over two hours. First person to use the words 'sleep training' gets a punch in the nose.
- •"I'm So Tired" by The BeatlesThen why won't you go to sleep?
- •"I Don't Want To Miss a Thing" by AerosmithI know you don't, but all you're missing is me bathing, cooking and trying to write an abstract. Sleep is so much better than that.
- •"Cry Baby Cry" by The BeatlesI wish you wouldn't, but I don't know how to make it stop now.
- •"Let's Spend the Night Together" by The Rolling StonesLet's not. This is your bed. I have my own bed. And I sleep much better without your feet in my face.
- •"You May Be Right" by Billy JoelI am right. Go to sleep.
- •"My Way" by Frank SinatraNope. My way.
- •"The Rising" by Bruce SpringsteenA mere ten minutes after the falling asleep.
- •"Nineteenth Nervous Breakdown" by The Rolling StonesHere it comes...
- •"Brandy" by Looking GlassIs in the downstairs cupboard.
- •"Red Red Wine" by UB40That would work, too.
- •Bonus track: "Morning Has Broken" by Cat StevensLet's hope it doesn't come to that.