PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN COMPARED TO BY MY FAMILY
They love me, really
- •Saga NorénThe deeply socially dysfunctional detective from The Bridge
- •A young Robert PlantIt's the hair
- •Pam from 'Gavin and Stacey'For the social angst
- •Liz LemonPartly the glasses, but mostly the belief that my life will be transformed by office furniture, and the frequent need to remind people that I'm a nice person
- •Neil OliverScottish presenter on a BBC programme called Coast. This comparison is apparently okay because "I don't look like him - he looks like me"