QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS I'VE MADE AFTER NIGHT SHIFTS
- •Making glittery Christmas cards in bedThis was five years ago. There is still glitter in my bed.
- •Spending four hours acquiring and administering goldfish antibioticsTo be fair, said goldfish is still alive four years later, so ultimately a life-saving decision. Just an exhausting one.
- •Attempting to make a fancy layer cake for my husband's birthdayForgot to add baking powder on the first two - yes two - attempts. Husband came home to me staring perplexedly at six flat, rubbery discs.
- •Shopping for a birthday present for my sister-in-lawWalked around one shop for 20 minutes, removing and replacing the same scarf from the shelves until an assistant came over and asked if I was okay.
- •Trying to get back together with my extremely toxic ex-boyfriendNot because I thought it would work out, but because we "weren't done yet," and I somehow thought it'd be better if we went up in flames instead of being mildly amicable friends.Suggested by @sally
- •Got an IUD insertedWhoops my blood pressure prior to insertion is 160s/90s I haven't slept in a while sorrrryyy don't mind me while I vasovagal.Suggested by @sally