Already on li.st? Open in app.
10th grade Biology- the hell hole of sophomore year. All of the below quotes are completely real and were written down throughout the school year.
- •"What happens to the baby when it's in the mom's stomach?"1. It isn't. 2. It would burn in acids. 3. We've been doing the reproduction unit for 4 weeks.
- •"There's a type of cell respiration with Alcohol-Yeast? Does that mean we make beer inside our bodies?"Yes. You're a human brewery.
- •"Oh my gosh why would anyone choose to have that done to them! That's so stupid. I would never pay money for that"This quote was in response to watching this anti-smoking commercial. Really? This is not for style.
Haha, I'm not really sure why I'm writing this because I might get hate for what I choose, but eh, why not? No one will agree with me, I'm 99.9999999999% sure, and there will surely be a lot of criticism. But I really do welcome personal opinions, and I'd love to discuss it in a mature manner! The Li.st app seems like a pretty good place for that.
- 1.SatisfiedAngelica's voice is pure beauty. I will always be partial to the lyric "when you said hi I forgot my dang name!" I also adore the "rewind" aspect of it in the beginning— when it pulls in "helpless" and later when Alexander says "just you wait," similar to the opening song of the musical.
- 2.Say No To ThisAlright, this one will definitely be controversial. But I truly believe that Jasmine Cephas-Jones's voice is one of the most underrated of the entire production. In addition to that, the song (like all others, I know,) tells a story. I feel as though it is one of the most captivating songs, pulling the listener in and allowing them to fall into a story that's not quite love, and that should be frowned upon, but for some reason raises pity and pondering.
- 3.Burn"You have married an Icarus, and he's flown too close to the sun." I'll just leave that lyric there alone... I'm pretty sure it will speak for itself.
Thanks for the request, @thepetemoore
- •WILD (Troye Sivan)
- •Cheap Thrills (Sia)
- •CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! (Justin Timberlake)
Most of these are highly unappreciated
- 1.The Bare Necessities (Jungle Book)That clarinet 😍
- 2.Out There (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)No words 🙌
- 3.He's a Tramp (Lady and the Tramp)An old classic- beautiful (probably tied with #2)
Inspired by @lucygiven
- •"Low key" anything
- •"She thought the view was pretty, I thought she was prettier"
- •"Every brunette needs a blond best friend"
- •"Hey, thanks for picking me up"
- •Alright, I'm glad my friend (Sarah) and her mom are picking me up to go to the mall- I didn't have another ride.
I've written one book and multiple short stories. But the fact of the matter is...
- •I'm a sucker for speeches
- •I love the grandeur and those epic sit-back-you'll-need-to-grab-something speeches
- •But most of those come at the end.
THE BEST 9 THAT CAME UP, RANKED:
- 1.THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE HAHAHA
- 2.not completely sure why this one came up but let's go with it
- 3.love p&r
- •Opened the 'News' app that comes on each iPhoneI didn't even know I had it and it was a complete waste of time
- •Scrolled through every company's snapchat thing in the Discover sectionI spent like a half hour of my life scrolling through celebrity gossip, ways to make lemon cupcakes, and iPhone hacks. Please send help.
- •Opened the Weather AppI checked the entire weeks forecast and alerted my friends of the upcoming hot days, they didn't respond
- 1.Chandler's Speech to EricaThis is a link to the full speech: http://youtu.be/xyQlaBSvdfE Okay, so I know many will disagree with my choice for number one. But this is hands down the most underrated friends scene of all time. I've stumbled upon at least 10 "Friends" lists, and none of them even mention this scene. I thought this was pivotal to the series. Chandler, albeit he is not eloquent and he is awkward, fought for his wife. He hated himself for not being able to give her what she wanted most.
- 2.When Joey Let Rachel GoThe first woman he truly fell in love with, he let go for Ross's sake. He gives new meaning to "if you love something, let it go."
- 3.When Chandler and Monica Realize They Can't Have ChildrenHeartbreaking.