Already on li.st? Open in app.
Yo li.st, long time no see. My life has been extremely crazy lately and I haven't really had time to get here, so here's what I've been doing lately.
- •I started college at Southwestern Oklahoma State UniversityAW YEAH GO DAWGS. But seriously, college is hard guys *goes and cries in the corner*
- •I've been to 3 concerts in the last three months and have one more plannedI saw Josh Groban in Kansas City (I cried like three times, and bawled during You Raise Me Up because I am human), Coldplay (holy crap it was so fun), and Melanie Martinez already, and in two weeks I'm going to see Charlie Puth 😍
- •I MET @mindy AT A BOOK FESTIVALIt was only for like thirty seconds and I babbled like a fool when I spoke to her but she signed my books and was such a sweetheart. Dreams come true, guys.
- •I find all of these really freaking cool people on here that I will probably never get to meet and become best friends with.
Inspired by @amieshmamie and @aniko and @lexie_elyse and everybody else's that I've seen. Also wow this is really hard because I just want to put all the books 😱
- •Harry Potter Series
- •The BibleEspecially the books of Esther, Matthew, Psalms, 2 Corinthians, and 1 Timothy.
- •Paper Towns
- •I have been trying to write this list for about an hour now; I have too much to say about today's events for this so I'll just say this:
- •I support all those affected by these senseless acts of violence today.
- •As a white person I will almost certainly never understand what you are going through but I will nevertheless try.
Inspired by @katbar
- •Harry Potter and the Sorceror's StoneDefinitely the best movie adaptation of my favorite book series ever. It's just the best.
- •Pride and PrejudiceThe Keira Knightley and Matthew McFadyen version. Great characters, great love stories, great actors. Mr. Bingley is my fave. 😍
- •AnchormanCouldn't survive without a goofy comedy movie like this one. It never fails to crack me up.
This seems fun, so why not?
- •This is a sign my AP English teacher had taped behind an inspirational picture on her desk."Call out the gold. Talk to the treasure, not the trash." This is coming from one of the nicest ladies I have ever met so this was pretty hilarious 😂
- •This is my dog Rascal.It disgusts me how he is ten thousand times more photogenic than me.
- •This is me struggling to get across a barrel bridge at Disney World.I have absolutely no coordination so I wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not.
Everyone else is doing it so I should too, right?
- •My name is Katy.I'm eighteen years old and my mind is always running at about a million miles an hour.
- •I live in Oklahoma, and though I love it, I hope to live somewhere else someday.It's great, but there's a not a lot to do here. And I bet you can't remember the last time someone told you they were going on vacation to Oklahoma.
- •I recently graduated high school....and I am secretly terrified of the future. I'm planning on attending a small university and majoring in accounting, which is what you major in when you're not sure what to do with your life yet.