Already on li.st? Open in app.
I live here and perhaps you do too. What's great about DC at the holidays?
- •Holiday decorations at hotel barsThe Willard is tops for opulent decorations and fancy drinks
- •The national Christmas TreeAnd all the state trees. Ok this whole scene is kinda underwhelming but they do have a Yule log!
- •Lighter traffic and less crowded restaurantsDC is known as a transient city. Over the holidays, people go back to where they came from and leave us to roam the city uninhibited!
- •Miracle on 7th St, the holiday-themed pop up barNew this year but can't wait to go
- •Chop't: kebab Cobb saladKinda screwed up my dressing choice. I'll give the experience a B but have no one to blame but myself.
- •Orvis: dog bedThis better be the nicest piece of pet furniture ever because $$. I will spend any amount for the comfort of my dog!!
- •Madewell: silk top I am wearing right nowCan help ease into a Monday by wearing a good (new!) outfit
This show is bonkers.
- •The Claw of ShameNathan performs a magic trick with the Highest Possible Stakes. No one understands why. Basically including this for the kids' reactions at the end. Even the youth know Nathan is a loser.
- •Anything with the private investigator who deeply dislikes NathanLike, really really dislikes Nathan.
- •Souvenir ShopThis wonderful segment features a pretty good Johnny Depp impersonator and a pretty awful Bill Gates impersonator. Hollywood movies really should require their extras to spend their own money to buy items in the scene. Restaurants would rake it in!
These are the best games of all time, a collaboration between me and Ben, who refuses to download the app and be my friend
- 9.Watch Out for THAT!
- 8.Draw A Turnip
- 7.Mussel Mania
My dog, Cindy Pawford, is 100 percent happiness guaranteed
- •Looking balefully out the window while dressed as a cowgirl for Halloween
- •Getting some good pets in after we spent the weekend apart
- •Licking my face while selfie taking on our brand new rug
Note that I am a fairly terrible singer and rely on shout singing
- •TLC - No ScrubsWarning: is kind of long
- •Eagle Eye Cherry - Stay TonightOk, never actually snag this one but I think about it a lot.
- •The Killers - Mr. BrightsideTruly the shouting doesn't get much better than this
- •Oasis - Don't Look Back in AngerSuch pathos! Great as a duet/pretending you are drunk brothers engaged in a fierce musical rivalry