TOP "NATHAN FOR YOU" MOMENTS
This show is bonkers.
- •The Claw of ShameNathan performs a magic trick with the Highest Possible Stakes. No one understands why. Basically including this for the kids' reactions at the end. Even the youth know Nathan is a loser.
- •Anything with the private investigator who deeply dislikes NathanLike, really really dislikes Nathan.
- •Souvenir ShopThis wonderful segment features a pretty good Johnny Depp impersonator and a pretty awful Bill Gates impersonator. Hollywood movies really should require their extras to spend their own money to buy items in the scene. Restaurants would rake it in!
- •Gas StationNathan runs a gas station promotion for a rebate. Determined, value-hunting souls join him on a hike to the rebate claim submission box. All look deep into themselves as they face the near-impossible task.
- •Dumb StarbucksNathan takes advantage of fair use laws to create a "parody" Starbucks store. Everyone goes nuts for it and the store gets tons of media coverage. As a lawyer, I love this exploitation of a loop hole. Respect to the NFY legal team!
- •Hot Dog StandThis is my favorite. Nathan sets up system whereby folks in a hurry can skip the Pink's hot dog line. Liar lies to skip the line. Nathan tricks him into boarding a boat for a "lobster lunch" and surprises him with a confrontation with the people whom he cut in line. So satisfying for all us rule-followers!!