BEST TO WORST: FRUIT EDITION
- •BananaOne could argue the mediocrity of this global phenomenon, but I put forward this: where else can you satisfy a sugar craving with such a moderately high fructose fruit? Where? And for approx. 100 calories. The sheer versatility, malleable firmness/ structure and pre packaged casing of this elongated "berry" is a further hallmark of its biocentric genius!
- •StrawberryBite sized, family friendly, superbly designed. When in season, this is a serious contender for top spot
- •GrapesAny colour as long as they're seedless. Tip of the day: peel off the skin to expose (and devour) the soft centered mush
- •PeachNot white peaches. No sir. This ranking applies only to the standard, precisely ripe varieties.
- •ApplesHey! Stable, steadfast, cross seasonal varieties. Can't go wrong.
- •BlueberriesVile, offensive, teeth staining, grit filled bags of nonsense
- •Honeydew/ cantaloupeSour, bile flavored, poor imitations of their superior, right honorable cousin The Watermelon.