Best advice I've ever received
- •From my father. If you choose to take someone back after they have hurt you, forgive them and never bring it up. If you can't do that then you shouldn't be with the person
- •We are all shitty parents, just learn to survive
- •Don't compare your relationship to others, or you will never be able to be happy in your own
- •Your relationship is the hardest, your children is the most challenging and your friendships should be the easiest
- •Never loan anyone $, just give it to them. Because when you loan your relationship will never be the same.
- •Tell God your plans and watch him laugh