THINGS I'VE LEARNED WATCHING THE FOOD NETWORK
- •I've probably eaten the sweat of several chefs in my lifetime.
- •I always cut tomatoes all wrong.Why do I have to cut them on the horizontal? You don't cut apples like that!
- •Blue cheese ruins every dish.
- •No one likes to eat a membrane.
- •A lot of foods have inedible membranes.
- •Salt is the duct tape of the kitchen.It fixes everything. Except when you use too much, and now the thing you were trying to fix won't work right because the duct tape is blocking the spigot/motor/important thing.