Here's a list of things to keep your airport experience minty
- •Eat a banana at the food court
- •Replace your shoelaces with sour punch straws and see if anyone notices
- •Say "sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff" out loud whenever your olfactory machines pick up a new scent
- •Buy every keychain in the nearest kiosk and attach them together to form one giant keychain rope.
- •Ask fellow pedestrians if they want to join in on an airport wide double Dutch extravaganza, using the keychain rope as a jump rope