THINGS I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH
Sincere list alert. No bits.
- •FoodThis includes shopping, preparing, planning, spending money, weight gain, health effects of food
- •ClothesWanna jump into future where we all wear purple jumpsuits and never think about it
- •ExerciseNot that I do but I think about it. Might be easier if I didn't have to deal with food.
- •EmotionsEspecially communicating them.
- •MoneySelf explanatory
- •People I know dyingHasn't happened too recently but it will all my life forever and ever
- •Bills and shit like thatI know this is mostly covered in "money" but I literally don't know what I owe to what where when and am gonna get late fees and I'm screwed game over, man.
- •Car stuffGas, washing it, oil changes, repairs, who cares. Also traffic parking ugh
- •Movies being badEvery year Woody Allen puts out a new movie and his recent ones feel like he shot his first drafts word for word and they're still better than 95% of all movies coming out. What's everyone's excuse? Just take a simple premise and execute it and don't be bad and don't play a sentimental score trying to tell me when to be sad.
- •Household choresI'm a feminist but if I end up marrying someone who doesn't wanna work and wants to cook and clean all the time, fine by me, I'm not gonna complain.
- •Getting into new musicIt's hard. Someone make me a spotify playlist.
- •Sound mixingVery specific to my field. It's hard and it's boring and I want it good.
- •Lack of likes on this listOh well. It's life and life only.