Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Six Girls Without Pantsby Paisley Rekdalís
- •Dirty Pretty Thingsby Michael Faudet
- •Chasers of the Light: Poems from the Typewriter Seriesby Tyler Knott Gregson
- •milk and honeyby Rupi Kaur
Men are great sometimes. Here are the ones I wouldn't mind marrying in order.
- 1.Thomas Christopher Hiddlestoninstant impregnator who is a pure gentleman, loves poetry and classic literature, looks sexy with any type of facial hair or lack thereof AND can be a darling on the street and a Loki in the sheets 😍❤️✨🙊☺️
- 2.Trevor Noahthe ultimate side hoe who's adorable and laughs at his own jokes; incredibly intelligent and very insightful, love the guy
- 3.Chadwick Bosemanwho doesn't love the freakin' Black Panther who stole the whole damn show 😏😎
I love classics. Gotta stay in the know!
- •Anna Kareninaby Leo Tolstoy
- •Coriolanusby William Shakespeare
- •Brave New Worldby Aldous Huxley
Books that have been recommended to me...
- •If On a Winter's Night a Travelerby Italo Calvino
- •A Confederacy of Duncesby John Kennedy Toole
- •Murder on the Orient Expressby Agatha Christie
I always forget the names of the foods that Amma makes, so here's a list of the ones I'll definitely want to learn to make...or at least seek out in the Indian store.
- •soan papdithe flaky cubed dessert (North Indian)
- •pakkavadaKerala crunchy ribbon tea time snack
- •ellundasesame ball snack
When I finally get my own car, I want it to be clean and fully stocked with the most useful of things.
- •car freshner
- •hand sanitized
Gotta start these shoes after I'm done with my current ones!
- •Saved By the Bell
- •That 70s Show
I'm way behind on the popular and/or classic movies. Time to start binge watching!
- •The Ugly Truth
- •The Imitation Game