My soul hurts
- •For those Muslim women being attackedThe act of ripping off a hijab from a woman's head angers and saddens me. Let alone how else they are being attacked.
- •For immigrants and children of immigrants who are fearing deportationThis is your home as much (and maybe more) as it is mine
- •For victims of sexual assault and rapeAnd I thought rape culture couldn't get worse.
- •For my LGBT brothers and sister who are being harassed and attached.You are who you are. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise
- •For anyone who isn't white and a manYou should not be harassed or assaulted
- •I cry for you. I get on my knees and pray for you.
- •If you believe in prayer or the power of positive thought or meditation or the power of action, I ask you to do so.