Thoughts during This is Us: Memphis
SPOILER ALERT. Also, I'm a nurse so some of this is healthcare jargon/rant
- •Why does William not always have his oxygen on
- •Randall why are you making a motel bedThey have to change the sheets for the next person. I would hope
- •B B King's restaurant. I've been there
- •Oh gosh, William is making the death rattle. He's gonna dieRobinul STAT
- •Randall's face when the doctor tells him that Williams has hours, maybe a day. I have seen that face.
- •William doesn't need a heart monitor.
- •An oxygen mask. Really. Give him back the nasal cannula so he can talk without taking it off
- •Awe. The ducks 🦆