REASONS TO KNIT AN ICELANDIC SWEATER
(As if you needed a reason)
- •In Icelandic, the word for sweater is Lopapeysa.
- •The designers' names often include the letter ó.
- •Icelandic wool is warm and lustrous; it takes dye beautifully.
- •In Iceland they sell yarn in grocery stores.
- •An Icelandic sweater is a rare example of a sweater that you can knit more cheaply than you can buy.
- •Icelanders really wear these sweaters; they are not mere folklore.
- •Everybody looks cuter in an Icelandic sweater.
- •BEST FAMILY CHRISTMAS CARD PHOTO.