THINGS MY GRANDMA MABEL SAID TO ME WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER
- •If you're not careful you'll step on that skirt. (My skirt was very short.) #grandmahumor
- •It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor one.
- •Learn to type and you'll always have something to fall back on.
- •Someday we'll all be gone and they'll be the dearest people in the world to you. (When I was squabbling with my siblings.)
- •You're ruining your skin! (Standing over me while I lay in the sun covered in baby oil.)
- •Little pitchers have big ears.