Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
- •The Italian JobThe one with Mark Wahlberg. Apparently there's another one but if it doesn't have Mark Wahlberg crying then I don't care.
- •Four Weddings and a FuneralAndie MacDowell's character is a hack but I love young Hugh Grant when he stutters proclamations of love. And also "wedded awful wife".
- •The Devil Wears PradaStanley Tucci and Emily Blunt's supporting roles make the movie. Also whenever Anne Hathaway freaks out.
- •Any Harry PotterBecause I can recite the lines to the significant annoyance of those around me.
- •Pretty WomanBIG mistake. Huge.
- •Oh lord I almost forgot any and every X-Men movie and that's sickening