HOW I WOULD SPEND $20 ON AMAZON RIGHT NOW
Thanks, @aus10 for sending me my first ever list request! Sorry that I didn't have more interesting answers. 😄
- •If I were being responsible:
- •I would use that $20 towards a new phone case to replace the cracked one I have now.There's actually one on Amazon for $18 that's like the one I have now but it's in color I feel kind of meh about.
- •If I listened to my book loving heart:
- •A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving ($9.51)My copy recently went to that big bookshelf in the sky.
- •The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson ($8.85)I've read exactly one and a half books in 2016. ONE AND A HALF, which is kind of pitiful. But the one book I have read (and um, finished) is Jandy Nelson's I'll Give You The Sun, so maybe reading another of hers might help spark a reading rebirth??
- •If I decided to go the vinyl route:
- •The Goo Goo Dolls' Dizzy Up the Girl ($18.40)This has been sitting in the Saved for Later section of my Amazon cart since last year.
- •Leon Bridges' Coming Home ($16.99)💛💛💛💛
- •If I gave into my What-The Hell side:
- •Star Wars The Black Series: Chewbacca ($16.25)To quote my little cousin, I NEEDS this to go with my Princess Leia in her Boushh disguise.
- •Double Barrel Marshmallow Shooter ($20.99)I know it says $20, but it's worth the extra $0.99 to be able to pelt the annoying people in my life with marshmallows.