MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
I don't claim to be an expert on many things but what I do, I'm....still pretty mediocre at.
- •sarcasmI've been fluent since about age six.
- •booksMy mom claims not to remember what I looked like from 9-21 because I always had my nose stuck in a book.
- •moviesAll those nights I should have been studying were spent watching movies. Now I watch them when I can't sleep, which is, um, a lot.
- •musicOne of the nicknames I was stuck with during my teens was "Phones" because I was rarely seen without my CD player and headphones.
- •gifsWe all have gifts- some write, some teach, some save lives. Mine is apparently picking out gifs.
- •random factsI can't remember how to balance chemical equations or MacBeth's soliloquy from Act 5, Scene 5 but I can tell you that France was still executing people using the guillotine when the first Star Wars movie came out and that out of a nationwide poll on who should be cast as Scarlet O'Hara, Vivien Leigh only received two votes.
- •nappingI'm a terrible sleeper, but an amazing napper.
- •the lyrics to "Landslide"It's what I hum when I get overwhelmed/have an anxiety attack. Sadly, I've been humming it a lot here lately.
- •procrastinationI should....eh, I'll do it later.
- •embarrassing myselfIt's a gift, really.