PICTURES ON MY PHONE THAT MAKE ME HAPPY FOR SOME REASON
I've been battling a nasty case of the blues since Sunday so making this list is part of me trying to find the happy again.
- •Two things I crossed off my bucket list this year was seeing Fleetwood Mac- including Christine McVie!- in concert and getting to hear Stevie Nicks sing "Landslide" live.
- •Not only was Sarah kind enough to sign my books, she included a sweet note and returned the money I had included to cover the return shipping.
- •North Carolina has "been berry, berry good to me."(Bonus if you got the Chico Escuela reference. Extra if you know who Chico Escuela even is.)
- •Like getting to see my favorite band twice within eight days, this was another one of those OH MY GOSH moments.
- •A chocolate chip lava cookie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream- what's not to love?
- •This makes me giggle every time I run across it in my pictures.
- •I don't actually know why this makes me happy, just that it does.
- •If the sun's setting on one day then it means a fresh day with new possibilities will be here soon.