Television Shows I've Binge-Watched Recently
When I'm not filling my sleepless nights with movies and books, I'm binging out on Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. (P.S. If there's anything you think I need to add to my queue, please let me know.)
- •Once Upon a Time (Netflix: Seasons 1-4, Hulu: Season 5)There was a two week period where I was *so* sick that all I could do was watch OUaT.
- •The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (Season 2) [Netflix]
- •Grace and Frankie (Season 2) [Netflix]
- •The Great British Bake-Off [Netflix]
- •Arrow [Netflix]I've taken an unintentional break from this one, but I will finish it because it crosses over with The Flash too much not to.
- •Bob's Burgers [Netflix: Seasons 1-5]I've been watching this one before I try to go to sleep so that I can end the day on a humorous note.
- •Lip Sync BattleI had an unintentional stockpile of episodes that were eating up space in my DVR.
- •Grace Under Fire [Hulu: Seasons 1-5]
- •Catastrophe (Season 2) [Amazon Prime]
- •Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries [Netflix: Seasons 1-3]
- •Rizzoli and Isles [Hulu: Seasons 1-6]A re-watch triggered by sadness over this current season being the final one.
- •The Librarians [Hulu: Season 1]I *just* finished this one.