BOOKS I WOULD LIKE TO LIVE IN
NOTE: These may seem like girly, shallow suggestions at first glance. It's not my fault, though. Can you blame me for wanting to live in Eat, Pray, Love more than Hamlet? EVERYONE DIES IN HAMLET.
- •Harry PotterThis is a basic answer, but who wouldn't want to live in Harry Potter? The main appeal for me is "Reparo" - I'm clumsy and break a lot of dishes.
- •Chronicles of NarniaMeeting Aslan would be amazing. Plus, they make teenagers kings and queens in those books. I could get down with that.
- •Eat Pray LoveI want to travel the world, but I'm so anxious of going new places that I usually just read about them instead. The author went absolutely everywhere, and the food she describes I definitely want to taste.
- •Sisterhood of the Traveling PantsMOSTLY CAUSE I CAN'T FIND A SINGLE PAIR OF JEANS THAT MAKES ME LOOK GOOD. I NEED THOSE PANTS. I MUST HAVE THOSE PANTS.
- •Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?Mostly because if I lived in this book I would probably be friends with @mindy and we would have witty, engaging conversations about the pressures of stardom while wearing matching GORGEOUSLY DESIGNED outfits. Ugh, I want to be a television writer SO BADLY.
- •The Maze RunnerI know what you're thinking. Why would I want to live in a creepy maze? Literally my only reason is that I figure running from evil monsters will finally motivate me to run, and I'll lose weight. I'm shallow. Sue me.
- •TwilightSo I could tell Bella to shut up and stop whining. Obviously, she should pick Edward. I'M TIRED OF THIS JACOB CRAP.
- •The BibleThis would be Number One, hands down, coolest book to live in. I could meet Jesus and it would be awesome.