DYLAN O'BRIEN'S METS TWEETS, RANKED.
Dylan O'Brien FREAKING LOVES the Mets. More than is healthy. He tweets about them constantly. Here are his Mets tweets, ranked.
- •Exclamation points, but no capitalization. Good, but not great.
- •Like the incorporation of statistics, however, still doesn't have the fire and spark to rank higher.
- •Points for mystery, but too "What the heck does this mean" for this to rank in the top Mets tweets.
- •Love the enthusiasm. The :) gives it a little unexpected sparkle.
- •Like the fact that Mets fandom is a family business. A little humble-braggy though. We get it, the Mets are first.
- •This one has a real "1940's Paperboy" feel. How bout them Mets, aye? Points for historical resonance, and the :D is a nice change from :)
- •Even MORE enthusiastic than the last tweet. Essentially the same, but the suspense added using the multiple periods is key here. Plus, the return to the classic :) has me feeling nostalgic.
- •Just whole-hearted, unabashed, love. Also, the sheer amount of exclamation points is incredible.
- •Dreams finally come true. After all this time, the Mets are finally like - "What the heck can we do to shut this guy up?? He loves us so much!!" The pure joy in Dylan's "?!" makes this tweet #1, despite the typo in the Mets' original tweet. #or or #of?