MY FIRST BEST FRIEND
- •Her name was AmandaWe lived right down the street from each other, and every single day from age 6-13 was running back and forth
- •We made videos togetherSilly music videos, movies. Just little fun things.
- •One memorable time, I got stuck in one of her dresses while we were playing dress up.Terrified, she cut me out of it with scissors. We hid the dress and swore to never tell. I confessed, guilty and in tears, to my mother later that night.
- •We used to listen to Gwen Stefani and Lizzie McGuire togetherShe had a karaoke CD player. We sang for hours.
- •Every sleepover we had we watched The Parent Trap together.
- •She moved to China.Her dad worked for John Deere. I believe they moved back to the United States a few years ago, but I'm not sure where
- •I miss her a lot today.