THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU'RE SAD
because we've all googled this.
- •listen to john mayer. there is literally not one situation or something you're going through that a john mayer song wont cover
- •doodle. write. draw. whatever you're feeling. put it on paper.
- •clean/rearrange your room/home/living situation. sometimes it feels good to know you have the power to change something
- •crack open your window for a while. no matter how cold it is.
- •go for a walk. it can help put things in perspective.
- •isten to some spoken word poetry. you might think it's cheesy at first, but you'll catch on.
- •if you have a car and a drivers license, go for a drive. play your music loud. never underestimate the theraputic power of driving aimlessly with the windows down.