Things My Pregnant Belly Makes Me Feel
- •Like Pacha's wife from empowers new grooveEspecially this picture. Where I go to pick something up and somebody tells me "don't bend over!" But then they don't get it for me so I have to do it anyway
- •Like a walking Death StarI was walking in the halls of my school and they started playing the imperial march. I no longer feel like Vader. Just the entire ship.
- •Like I'm being tortured for informationPressure on my lungs and... Other places makes me want to confess to crimes I never even committes
- •Impatient with people's remarks"Don't get any bigger, you won't be able to walk!" "You sure you don't have two in there?" "You're so pregnant!" Yes. Thank you.
- •Okay with doing lazy thingsI.e., leaving the shopping cart in a parking space instead of walking it to the cart return.
- •Like moms who love pregnancy are full of bull.Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful. But geeze.
- •SO. ITCHY.
- •Like I can say whatever I want.Update: there are still consequences to my words.
- •Really ready to have this baby.That's probably the point though right? I don't have time to be scared - I'm too busy being really freaking uncomfortable.