I listen to a lot of podcasts but these are the ones I won't miss an episode of.
- •Slumber Party with Alie and GeorgiaGhost stories, midnight snacks, animal Instagram acct follow suggestions, what more could you want? Alie and Georgia interview a comedian (or sometimes just each other) and it never fails to make me laugh out loud and want to visit a Korean day spa.
- •Call Chelsea PerettiI called into the show once and sounded like a dummy but feel #blessed that she didn't hang up on me.
- •Another RoundExcellent jokes! Great quizzes! Drinks! White people getting called out for their shit! What's not to love?
- •Call Your GirlfriendSmart lady podcasters who are funny, supportive, well-read, and passionate about lounge-wear and menstruation.
- •Put Your Hands Together with Cameron EspositoI mostly stick around for the back and forth between Cameron and her co-host/fiancé Rhea Butcher but there are some pretty good comedians that come out each week too.
- •Before You Were FunnyFine, I guess I'll throw a dude-hosted podcast in here. Writers read some of their worst material. It's hilarious and also makes me feel better about my potential as a writer.