THE REAL COLLEGE EXPERIENCE
Shockingly less glamorous than you would imagine
- •Almost getting demolished by a bike/skateboard/scooter/unicycle/hover board??At least 7-9 times a day.
- •Coming to the conclusion that blue cheese is the Devil's product.Thanks, dining hall. Couldn't have done it without you, babe.
- •Having to ask yourself questions you never expected to ask yourselfLike "sandwich or garden??"
- •Being called "Kale" by the smoothie king employeesEven after you've spelled out your name for them.
- •Walking into the hall bathroom and smelling barbecueWell, I guess that's better than the alternative...
- •Attempting to get a good view of the blood moon and ending up sitting in the parking lot with your friends which results in everyone thinking your car is broken down.
- •Seeing A from Pretty Little Liars getting soft serve"This ice cream is cold like that one time I tried to freeze you to death. Kisses. -A" (yes, I'm aware that show is 4 seasons too long.)
- •Going home and appreciating the little things in lifeLike 2 ply toilet paper