GUIDE TO EATING IN CANADA
Welcome to The North
- •Tim HortonsI think by law if you are visiting/ live in Canada you have to eat at Tim's. (I'm sorry, but having Tim's in the states is just wrong)
- •PoutineIt's good. I don't understand why people don't like it
- •Maple TaffyAlso a classic. It's basically maple syrup on a stick. You pour it on snow.. I did this in my backyard one year.
- •Beaver TailsDo they have these in other countries? Idk. Either way, eat them. They are delicious
- •Peameal BaconWhy is this called Canadian bacon?