RISKS FOR NON-RISK TAKERS
I'll update as I think of them
- •Don't save your assignment until after you've written the Intro paragraph + 1 bodyTrust. If I wrote something and lost the one paragraph with the thesis I finally got worded correctly, I would be devastated.
- •Don't charge your comp until it's at 1%If you're like me, I must charge it the minute I think it's running low. I don't like seeing the notification it's about to die
- •Don't check the temperature before you get dressedIs it hot? Is it cold?
- •Don't cross at the crosswalkBut also please don't get hit by cars
- •Leave "refrigerate after opening" products outFor like a solid 10-15 min after use. Except ice cream. DONT RISK THE ICE CREAM