TIMES I WAS TOO CANADIAN
Oh Canada 🇨🇦
- •When I said sorry to the door and every other inanimate object I walked into
- •When a person and I stood there saying thank you and your welcome to each other for a couple minutes
- •Those 4 years I did competitive curling
- •That time I made maple toffee in my backyard
- •When I realized I say "eh" in so many sentences
- •When I went somewhere and someone complained it was so cold and I was like "no, this is nothing"
- •Every time someone says I spelt "colour" or "favourite" wrongIncluding word doc and I get mad
- •Every time a Canadian celeb does something and I'm like "YAS CANADA!"
- •When hockey season comes and I must know what's happening
- •When I see Canadian franchises in the StatesIM SORRY, BUT TIM'S IS A CANADIAN THING AND HAVING IN THE STATES IS WRONG
- •When someone (accidentally) hits you at a concert and you still say sorrySuggested by @nicolebarlaan
- •When I set my food on the deck to cool because there is no room in the fridge and it gets eaten by the wildlifeSuggested by @dareya
- •Going to the States and being utterly appalled at the lack of Tim HortonsSuggested by @perplexing__