MY FAVORITE EMOJIS AND WHY
I struggle to send a message without an emoji - I don't think my point has quite been made if I haven't added an exemplary image - so this one was pretty difficult for me. But here are a few from my current most used list.
- •😂I actually cry with laughter quite often so this emoji is an accurate representation of my facial expression about 30% of the time.
- •🍩The best type of doughnut is a doughnut covered in chocolate.
- •💛River loves yellow so this heart is used frequently. Because I need to share my love for many things and an image is worth a thousand words.
- •🐙It's surprising how useful this emoji is. And also it's super cute! Who doesn't love little red quadrupi?
- •🎉It's so handy having an ambiguous celebratory image for when you aren't sure exactly what people are celebrating but know you should be acknowledging its celebratory nature. PARTY TIME!!!
- •📱The iPhone selfie - I can't help but admire a phone so comfortable with its appearance.
- •🇬🇧🇨🇦Yes, this is two, but aren't they both so beautiful and symbolic of some pretty wonderful people?
- •💀I think this is a weird looking skull - I can't stop looking at its crazy cheekbones!!!