TIMES NORA FORGOT WHAT SHE WAS
My dog frequently forgets what species she is. Here are some examples:
- •Nora thinking she's an alienThis is how she greets me in the morning. Apparently this behaviour is Alien for "I hear dogs express their excitement by rolling over - let me give that a try". She does not make a convincing dog.
- •Nora thinking she's a catThe higher the pile of cushions the better. She'll jump right up there don't worry.
- •Nora thinking she's a parrotMy shoulder appears to be the most comfortable spot in the house as far as she's concerned.
- •Nora thinking she's a gooseWe should have called her Jemima.
- •Nora thinking she's a normal, photogenic animalBut this photo should put that notion to rest.