BEST CONCERTS I'VE EVER BEEN TO
You da, you da best. 🎶
- •Spice Girls: Spiceworld Tour (1998)You know the tiny figures of the Spice Girls that came with their dolls? (So meta!) That's how tiny they looked from my seats at the Spice Girls concert in second grade. I remember I had to look through binoculars to see them (who even has binoculars?). I also had my hair done in space buns like Scary Spice and I was convinced people were going to confuse me for her. Yup, that was my second grade thought process. It was so fun and I'm pretty sure this was my first concert EVER.
- •The Cheetah Girls: The Party's Just Begun Tour (2006)The security guards weren't doing their jobs very well so we managed to sneak away from our seats and stand pretty close to the stage. It was so fun and I remember Adrienne Bailon was so teeny tiny.
- •High School Musical: The Concert (2006)Yup, the one with Drew Seeley. And Jordan Pruitt was the opening act. Good times.
- •Taylor Swift: Speak Now World Tour (2011)Hands down one of the best concerts I've ever been to. I love the production Taylor puts into her tours. I seriously almost started crying when the fireworks went off during "Dear John."
- •The NKOTBSB Tour (2011)My cousin and I got tickets for the show at the very last minute, but we ended up having really great seats. Cousin bonding 💕
- •JoJo at Baruch College (2012)Not only did I see her perform, but I interviewed her before the show and got a pic. 🙈 She's so coooooool.
- •Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas: Time Warner Cable/VMA Concert (2015)So epic! We were going hype during "Skyscraper" and Demi Lovato pointed at us. Still one of the highlights of my life.
- •MTV Video Music Awards (2015)Another highlight of my life! I was in the fan pit working with social media influencers and it was amazing. Miley Cyrus' performance at the end with all the drag queens from RuPaul's Drag Race gave me life. I'm still crying over the epicness that was Laganja Estranja's DEATH DROP 🙌🏽
- •JoJo's Fader x Vitamin Water Concert (2015)JoJo is my girl so I was just scream-singing her entire set along with her.
- •O-Town (2015)I wasn't an O-Town Fangirl back in the day, but my two friends wanted to go to a small show they were having near us. Even though I was sure it wasn't going to be that fun since I didn't know any of the music, I decided to go anyway. Boy, was I wrong! O-Town is so funny and fun and I fell in love with them. 10/10 recommend witnessing the ridiculous and endearing goofiness of O-Town in person.