HOW TO MAKE DIY MARVEL SUPERHERO CHOCOLATES
I'm showing you how to make these super (pun intended!) cute and easy DIY Marvel superhero chocolates just in time for Valentine's Day!
- •You can also follow along with my YouTube tutorial here: https://youtu.be/4LE9fRbVS-A
- •Things you will need!Chocolate, an ice tray or mold of your choosing (I'm using this Marvel-themed one from Loot Crate), a microwave safe bowl, a spoon, toppings (you can use anything: peanut butter, sprinkles, marshmallows, fruit, the sky's the limit!), and cupcake liners.
- •First take your favorite chocolate and break it up in the bowl.
- •Then microwave it for about a minute and then stir.If you notice your chocolate isn't melting enough, throw it back in the microwave for another 15 seconds. When I switched over to dark chocolate though, I had to microwave it again for another 45 seconds to a minute to get the right consistency.
- •Pour the chocolate into the mold.For the Captain America mold, I didn't fill the mold up with chocolate all the way so I could put peanut butter in the middle.
- •Add your toppings and cover with chocolate!
- •Freeze for at least an hour.
- •Remove chocolates from ice cube tray or mold.
- •Put chocolates in cupcake liners.This is important bc they get a lil messy. You should also keep them refrigerated if you're not eating them right away.
- •Eat them all or put them in a nice box to give to someone as a gift.(Who are we kidding? Just eat them yourself!)
- •Or post photos of them everywhere because they're beautiful and you're a domesticated human who can make (re: microwave and freeze) delicious chocolate food type things!
- •Enjoy! 🍫💕