MY PARENTS DISCUSSING "HOTLINE BLING"
They really like this song and sing the chorus to me at least once a day.
- •Mom: *sings* "You used to call me on my cellphone. You know, I thought that song was by The Weeknd."How do you even know who The Weeknd is?
- •Dad: "No, it's by Drake. Obviously you don't know popular music."My dad proving once again that he's hip with the times.
- •Mom: "They play that stupid song everywhere."As she continues to sing it.
- •Dad: "Yeah now people are starting to change the words. *sings* You used to call me at McDonalds."???????
- •Me: 👀 what is happening?Parents are silly creatures.