COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
My entire childhood (which turned into adulthood) halloweens consisted of homemade costumes. I had to get creative...
- •Good cop/ bad cop (the right side of me was clean and had my shirt tucked in and the left side was "dirty", or I burnt a cork and rubbed the black part on my face, and wore a torn shirt)
- •Princess Jasmine (because, obviously)
- •An apple with a worm sticking out of it....
- •Michael Jackson (hat and one glove + microphone) ps. It was years BEFORE he died, so like, I was just a big fan.
- •Pac Man machine (all black clothes with pac man graphics hand painted on it)
- •The joker (all green clothes with black question marks painted on it)
- •Cat (once I got lazy)
- •The main Droog from Clockwork Orange (that was really fun.. And pretty creepy once I started acting like him)