Things I Don't Know How to Do at 34
- •Know when chicken is fully cooked without cutting it
- •Use the light switches in my own houseI have lived there since 2010
- •Adjust the heat in my own houseDue to husband brainwashing
- •Order take out in a non condescending voice
- •Park my car in the garage so that I have more than 2 inches to get out of the driver's seat
- •Sweep the floorPretty sure my mother never swept the floor...just vacuumed?
- •Drink water with my mouth open enoughConstant dripping