I'm Pretty Sure I was Just Swindled
I'm still not sure what just happened but I'm thinking some really stoned lady just got me to buy munchies for her. I can't even be mad.
- •I was walking into the dollar store looking for some cups to decorate.Just minding my own business.
- •When a lady in a wheelchair stopped me and asked me overI instantly started the head shaking while saying no I'm sorry...
- •She tells me she doesn't want money just some foodI am always about this!
- •She continues to say she's pregnant and diabetic.I told her I would be happy to grab her something.
- •She asks if she could pick it outI said sure and we walked in
- •This is where things get weird.Like I'm uncomfortable.
- •The store attendant instantly gives us a look.I think he's seen this before
- •Then she starts running into everythingShe couldn't get through the door, knocking stuff off the shelves, running into the carousels in the center aisle.
- •So I'm walking behind her picking things up and trying to move things so she can get her wheel chair throughAnd she said she just became disabled.
- •But she reeked of weedHello Washington.
- •She stops at some shelves at the frontAsks if she can get some caramel crunch munch, some chips, and a Snapple juice
- •I'm not positiveI don't think those things are super healthy for a baby (if it's your only meal) or for diabetics (I could be wrong here)
- •Then she looks at me and says I'm readyOkie dokie!
- •She tells the cashier I am payingHe nods
- •She asks if she can go nowHe nods
- •SHE JUST ROLLS OUT!Not a goodbye. Not a thanks. Not a quick look over her shoulder with a little smile and wave. Nothing.
- •At the end of the day I'm just glad she got something to eat.Even if it was munchie related...