MY FAVORITE LOVE SONGS
Thanks @veshecco for the list request! Um I am trying to look over that this is requested right after I posted about an ex, but I'll forgive you this once. 😉 Also I kept wanting to add break up songs and then realized they weren't fitting for this list! Ha-ha.
- •Forever by Ben HarperI hope to find this one day. And Ben Harper's voice is one the just calms my soul whenever I hear it.
- •Because You Loved Me by Celine DionThis song is one that I greatly associate with my dad who passed away 2 years ago. We sang it together on our many softball road trips and it was the song I imagined would be playing during the father/daughter dance if I ever got married.
- •Bigger Than the Beatles by Joe DiffieOne of my first favorite country songs. And it's just fun to sing along with.
- •Stay With You by John Legend😍😍
- •Where You Lead by Carole KingThis song reminds me of my mom, who I love dearly.
- •I Don't Dance by Lee BriceI can't wait to fall in love with someone I can make a fool out of myself with, and push ourselves out of our comfort zones together.
- •My Oh My by MacklemoreOkkkkk, it's not a traditional love song about a person. But it is a love song for baseball which is so near and dear to my heart! And every time I hear it, it makes me happy and takes me back to all those lovely memories at the ball field.
- •Marry Me by TrainI made a CD for a friend who had just gotten engaged, and all the songs were more funny and upbeat. I added this song at the end, and she said it made her cry because of the pure happiness she was feeling toward marrying her best friend. She said this song was the perfect depiction of that for her. They played the song at their wedding. Man, what a feeling I bet that is.
- •Seabreeze by Tyrone WellsStop it Tyrone, you're wonderful.
- •I Met A Girl by William Michael Morgan
- •Fly Me to the Moon by Frank SinatraBecause, Sinatra.