Board Games I Played and Won During My List Hiatus
Went on an extra long hiatus so didn't see this list request until just a couple days ago! Thanks @TheSteve for the request. (Most of pictures are not mine. Only the ones with tea are from my camera roll)
- •AfricanaLike ticket to ride but more to it. We've been playing this the most
- •Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building GameKind of a cooperative game but there is a winner with the most points. Played many games of this with the siblings and bf and there was a lot of group losing also.
- •Forbidden IslandAnother cooperative game so "we all won". It was the first time playing for the bf and I and we played with another couple who had already played. We started at a medium level I think? But we could have gone slightly more difficult.
- •Exploding KittensPretty much Russian roulette with cards so I also lost a lot.
- •CatanDefinitely pulled a "does anyone have wheat to trade? Ok I'm going to use this monopoly card to take all the wheat"
- •DixitExercising that theory of mind
- •Puerto RicoTaught bf and his best friend how to play and tied so does it count? Yes it does.