GO-TO ROAD TRIP SNACKS
I actually don't snack tons especially during road trips because it makes me feel icky during the drive. And I just eat when we stop for meals. Forgive me for being so boring 🙏🏼.
- •Chocolate covered almonds
- •Snap peas
- •Granola bars
- •Beef jerkyOkay I don't really buy this but it's like a guilty pleasure and I always think about buying it for a road trip as a treat?
- •Hot rodsDitto with the beef jerky. I'm just trying to pad the list
- •Snacks I think other passengers will likeCookies for the boyfriend, chips probably for friends. But I usually don't touch these 🙈
- •And usually I get an iced cappuccino when we make a stop during the middle of the tripOnly from Tim Hortons