MY OLD BEDTIME ROUTINE
Had to switch this up for my general well-being. Inspired by @vanessariegel's "My New Morning Routine".
- •11pm- Get into bed
- •Reflect on my day
- •Read for a chapter or two until 12pm
- •Last check of social media
- •"No changes since 5 min ago"
- •Snapchat"Let's check the new filters." Don't snap anything
- •Just kidding
- •"Just want to check if there's any breaking news I'm missing." Skims all news tweets and looks for key personal accounts. Finds a Twitter debate about a social justice issue "HE SAID WHAT??? About what????"
- •Get really angry and think about tweetingGoogle facts that I can spew. Spend half an hour trying to draft my thoughts. Delete drafts. Never tweet anything.
- •Lay in bed, fuming about all the injustices in the world
- •Write a long text message to my boyfriend about how angry I am.Don't send it because he wakes up early for work and typically has a tough time sleeping. Delete the text because I also don't want him to see angry texts first thing in the morning.
- •Fall asleep because it's 2am