THINGS THAT MAKE ME MILDLY UNCOMFORTABLE
Not necessarily pet peeves, but these make me squirm in my seat a little bit.
- •ContortionistsSometimes my leg just gives a bit when I'm walking and I'm like wtf the body is weird and I'm not as in control as I think I am. And I worry about contortionists because even though they probably have amazing control over their bodies, if one muscle twitches they could collapse in a really awful position and I don't want to see that.
- •Scraping ice off my car's windshieldI don't like the sound and if I'm in the car when someone is scraping the windows, I will cover my ears.
- •Similarly, the sound of silverware scraping on porcelain plates. Or metal on metal.So cringe.
- •Bringing drinks into the washroomI don't know if people really do this but I've been rewatching the Office and this happens so much!
- •When people lick their finger to turn pagesBoyfriend does this and I haven't mentioned it because there's other things to nitpick so I gotta choose my battles.
- •Listening to people chewing on podcastsThe sound doesn't bother me in person, but I do not want this sound filling my car. There was a podcast I listened to where the host would eat a cookie and I had to skip this part every time.