WHAT I THINK WILL CHANGE WHEN BOYFRIEND AND I GET MARRIED
- •People will stop asking when we will get marriedHas come up so. much.
- •People will start asking when we're going to have kidsOkay, confession, so I've already planned this with friends a bit so we can all be pregnant and joyful/miserable at the sameish times. Have also already arranged play dates and marriages with various friends' future kids.
- •I will call him husband instead of boyfriend
- •That's pretty much all is can think of but I'm also clueless.Maybe like, taxes? But common law status also allows you pretty much the same things I think? Again, kind of clueless.
- •Bonus: Maybe people will stop thinking we're a cute high school couple and believe we are adultsAlthough this picture is so prom. This was taken last October. We are both 28. Surprise.