TOP 10 NYC SPOTS I ALWAYS RECOMMEND
...none of which i've actually been to.
- •Lil Frankie's1st ave, east village, spaghetti limone, CASH ONLY
- •Angel's Shareeast village, 2nd floor inside Village Yokocho - door immediately to your left. you CAN miss it.
- •The Dead RabbitFiDi, bloodlust (parlor room), perfect lady royale (taproom)
- •Crif Dogsst. marks pl, john john deragon dog
- •House of Small Wonderwillamsburg, CASH ONLY!!!, japanese & brunchy stuff - weird! but it works!
- •Cienfuegoseast village, punch bowl
- •Il Bambinoastoria, panini selection is 👌🏼
- •Artichoke Pizza14th st location, stick to the 'choke slice - avoid the hyped crab slice
- •The Cannibalflatiron, pigs head bro
- •The Stanton SocialLES, snapper tacos, but this is the place with the french onion soup dumplings...w/e